PDA

View Full Version : Ciao :)

HolyRima
06-24-2011, 05:28 PM
Hello there guys! :)

I'm a huuge otaku. :D Unfortunately, I haven't met many anime and manga fans in my city. I'm from a small country in Europe, Croatia. I have no one to talk to about my luvz (XD), so I joined AF. :3 Then I thought I could say hi or something (and I decided to do that in.. Italian ._.).

Anyway, I mostly read/watch romance manga/anime. I like playing RPGs like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, etc.

My favorite band is Bayside (no one's ever heard of them >.>). I also listen to stuff like: D'espairsRay, The Gazette, System of a Down, Disturbed, Oasis, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin.

If you have any questions for me, just ask. ^__^ I'm looking forward to meeting you guys! Chuu~

MAKASOUL
06-24-2011, 05:44 PM
Hello holyrima its nice to meet you i`M MAKASOUL,welcome to AF i hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy yourself.
Hmm you like pink floyd me too and i`m into rpg`s aswell i`m playng on tales of vesperia on the xbox 360,anywho hope to see you around.

Elphaba
06-24-2011, 05:45 PM
Hello there
You sound like a very interesting person
Hope we can be friends :3
Welcome to AF

Daken.
06-24-2011, 05:57 PM
Welcome to AF,
hope you enjoy your stay. :3

Ever need someone to talk too just drop me a line!
Have fun.

Elukien
06-24-2011, 06:10 PM
Welcome to AF HolyRima
Enjoy your stay here and have fun.

~*Red*~
06-24-2011, 07:28 PM
Hi there! :D

battousai_ryuu
06-24-2011, 09:31 PM
Konnichiwa! Welcome to the AF family ^-^

Kittyinpink
06-24-2011, 09:59 PM
hi there its nice to meet you

HolyRima
06-25-2011, 07:49 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome~ ^____^

Nesh
06-25-2011, 03:19 PM
Welcome to AF!
Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay with us :3

Aku no Hikari
06-25-2011, 07:50 PM
Welcome to AF, huge otaku and gamer. Enjoy your stay here!

Aira Namikaze
06-29-2011, 08:19 AM
Welcome to AF! :)
Enjoy!:D

:welcome:

The Rebel
07-05-2011, 02:42 PM
*strolls into the room and starts drooling over ALL the new members to feed on* My oh my... *strolls over to you and starts shaking your hand vigorously* Hello, and welcome to animeforum. Please post often, but also follow the rules of the forum, and it's sub-forums. If you need any help, or just wanna chat feel free to message me anytime. *is still vigorously shaking your hand as you arm goes numb* I hope you enjoy your stay here and find lots of friends and interesting things to keep you coming back. But where are my manners, I better let you get back to exploring the forum, and meeting as many people as you can. Not to mention there are still so many new members for me to great yet. Well, catch you laterz, and take it easy. *your arm falls off from the excessive shaking and I walk away chewing on it* OH, and thanks for the snack! *waves the arm as I walk away*