PDA

View Full Version : Sup dawgs

Masakisu
06-15-2011, 05:16 PM
Yo dudes, what up with y'all. Was referred to this place by my bro Scruffy, so figured I should check it out. Not a huge fan of long introductions since it's just like 'Yeah, there's this and this and this and this and this', but I figure since I'm making a topic it should be somewhat substantial.

I currently live in England (I moved from Northern Ireland about two years ago) and I'm a weaboo (yeah!). Usually prefer stuff that actually has substance rather than the majority of one-dimensional rubbish put out. There's a lot I've not seen nor read, but hoping to increase this number over time. Some of my favourites, so you know, include the Fullmetal Alchemist franchise, Evangelion franchise, Durarara!!, Baccano! and Texhnolyze.

Also a fair fan of teh vidya gaems. I can enjoy any genre as long as the game itself is good, though generally tend to prefer JRPGs, and have been getting into shmups as well more recently. Square Enix (pre-merge Squaresoft inclusive, mind you) is generally my favourite developer, and Sony my favourite manufacturer.

So yeah, hope this proves to be an enjoyable place. Looking forward to some good discussions with you blokes!

Scruffy
06-15-2011, 05:24 PM
HELLO MY BRO.

Welcome to da club.

~*Red*~
06-15-2011, 05:30 PM
G'day there :)

Avi-chan
06-15-2011, 05:41 PM
Welcome to AF!
Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay with us :3

Elukien
06-15-2011, 05:52 PM
Welcome to AF Masakisu
Enjoy your stay here and have fun.

Elphaba
06-15-2011, 09:22 PM
Welcome to AF
Have fun :3

Velvet_Nightmare
06-15-2011, 11:57 PM
Sup mang?

Welcome

Mattey
06-16-2011, 12:41 AM
Welcome :P
I guess ill cya around in the forums =)

OtakuInu!!!
06-16-2011, 10:04 AM
Welcome to AF and enjoy!

Masakisu
06-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the welcoming dudes.

Chigumi
06-16-2011, 03:04 PM
I'm watching Durarara too -high fives you-

Kaitou+
06-16-2011, 03:12 PM
Sup homie, what it is?

The Rebel
06-17-2011, 07:11 PM
*races in and starts shaking your hand vigorously* Hello, and glad to have you on AF. If you need anything, ask away, and I'll gladly help if I can. If I can't, I'm sure I know who can. *starts using both hands to vigorously shake your hand now* Post often, and follow the rules of the forum, and it's sub-forums. Otherwise, I shall let you get back to your exploring of our fine forum. Oh, and be careful, there are cannibals roaming around the intros section looking to dine on new members. Well, see ya around, LOL. *stops shaking your now numb arm, and pulls it off and munches on it while walking away* And thanks for the snack.