View Full Version : My Introduction

06-08-2011, 12:24 AM
Hi everyone! Here is my introduction.

I am 35 years old, and work as a software developer. I've loved anime since 1997 and video games since I could wrap my little hands around the old Mattel LED Football (http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Mattel/FB.htm) game. From there I progressed onto the Atari 2600, Atari 7800, NES, SNES, Gameboy, N64, PS2 (I skipped the PS1, but bought several PS1 games to play on my PS2), GBA, DS, PSP, and will hopefully be getting a PS3 pretty soon.

My favorite anime series are Pretty Sammy, Tenchi Muyo, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Pokemon, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Battle Athletes, and Slayers. In addition to anime, I'm a big fan of Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures, and Powerpuff Girls.

My favorite video game series are Final Fantasy, Grandia, Dragon Quest, Pokemon, Disgaea, Breath of Fire, Zelda, Golden Sun, Kingdom Hearts and Chrono Trigger. I also was really into DOS adventure games in the late 80's/early 90's.

06-08-2011, 02:23 AM
Welcome to AF SailorMeeko
Enjoy your stay here and have fun.

06-08-2011, 05:37 AM
Welcome to AF!
Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay with us :3

06-08-2011, 11:55 AM
Hello there =3
welcome to AF
I like your avatar by the way XD

06-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Welcome to AF SailorMeeko
I hope you enjoy your time here with us and that you meet many new friends.
If you have any questions or just want to talk don’t hesitate to message me.
Have fun.

06-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Hey mate welcome to the site friends call me Ghost

We should talk

06-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Welcome! :) I was new.....about 5 days ago... and I've been given amazing hospitality...I just hope the same for you!

^3^ shadowfax ^3^

The Rebel
06-08-2011, 04:33 PM
Welcome, welcome. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I'm always glad to help new members if I can. *hands you a blanket* Here's your free newbie blanket. You are REQUIRED to guard it with your life, cause some people would be willing to steal it from you. Post often,, but please also follow the rules of the forum. Well, looks like there are a few others I should also welcome so I'll let you get back to exploring the forum. Laterz.
Oh, and one more thing, watch out for cannibals. They tend to dine on our new members, haha. *grabs your arm and eats it* Mmmm, needs some sauce though.

06-09-2011, 06:08 PM
G'day there :)