PDA

View Full Version : !! Heya !!

Dezaiasu
05-28-2011, 09:32 AM
Hi! I am Kida and I just registered here. I am 20 year old and I am from Finland. I don't usually do forums but I thought that maybe I'll give a try 'cause my friends have never really understood my anime & manga stuff :D expecially cosplaying. And I would like to talk with people more about it :)
I am already having problems with this damn forum 'cause I would like to change my avatar and I have no idea how xD anyways..

I like many differend series but my favorites are FMA, Naruto, Inuyasha, Kuroshitsuji and D.Gray-man. I would like to make some friends all over the world and maybe talk with msn too :) Feel free to contact me and I will gladly accept help using this forum :laugh: This looks very complex :')

FrostHeart
05-28-2011, 09:40 AM
Yes, there are things about ourselves that people around us just can't understand, and that's where online communities comes in handy. :D Welcome.

Below the banner just beside the log out link ,
click the settings link-> my settings -> my profile ->edit avatar.

Lol don't worry about the complexity, you'll get used to it after a few days of staying in forums. :)

Dezaiasu
05-28-2011, 09:54 AM
Thank you for your help! :) I was impatient and looking wrong places ^^ I hope your right about getting used to this :'D I have some free time in my hands for a week now so I have time to explore this forum :)

Elukien
05-28-2011, 10:49 AM
Welcome to AF Kida
Enjoy your stay here and have fun.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
05-28-2011, 11:26 AM
Yaay welcome Kida~
I hope you stick around and enjoy yourself here ^^ ~
Message me anytime kay<3

Avi-chan
05-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Welcome to AF!
Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay with us :3

OtakuInu!!!
05-28-2011, 12:07 PM
Welcome to AF!

I'm sure with a little exploring you could man this forum in no time! xD Weee~!!! A fellow Naruto fan.

Enjoy.

Dezaiasu
05-28-2011, 12:22 PM
thanks ya'll 8) Damn I was disappointed when I couldn't edit my sig yet -_- stupid seven-day-what-ever-it-is -_-

Daken.
05-28-2011, 02:12 PM
Welcome to AF,
hope you enjoy your stay.

Ever need a friend just drop me a line.

The Rebel
05-28-2011, 05:20 PM
NEWBIE!!! Hello and welcome aboard. If you need any help, or just want to shoot the breeze feel free to message me. Always glad to help new members get used to the place. Hope you post often, but please follow the rules of the forum and sub-forums. *hands you a blanket* Oh, and enjoy your new blanket. Just be careful though, there are people out there who steal blankets.
Well, I'll let you get back to looking around. I still have a few others to greet today, laterz.
*grabs you and eats you whole, then wipes mouth* Mmmm, tasty.

SuXrys
05-28-2011, 05:33 PM
Hi and welcome! :D

Dezaiasu
05-28-2011, 06:20 PM
NEWBIE!!! Hello and welcome aboard. If you need any help, or just want to shoot the breeze feel free to message me. Always glad to help new members get used to the place. Hope you post often, but please follow the rules of the forum and sub-forums. *hands you a blanket* Oh, and enjoy your new blanket. Just be careful though, there are people out there who steal blankets.
Well, I'll let you get back to looking around. I still have a few others to greet today, laterz.
*grabs you and eats you whole, then wipes mouth* Mmmm, tasty.

Great, thanks :'D I will try to keep that in mind

~*Red*~
05-28-2011, 11:26 PM
G'day and welcome :)

Elphaba
05-29-2011, 04:33 PM
Hello there :3
You can add me as a friend it you want and message me too
Anyways welcome to AF~

DragonSoul
05-29-2011, 05:47 PM
Hello and Welcome to AF enjoy your stay here ^__^