05-28-2011, 01:21 PM
Welcome to AF. :]
How are you?

Star dust
05-28-2011, 02:07 PM
Im like new and thus is awesome!!!!

The Rebel
05-28-2011, 04:18 PM
NEWBIE!!! Hello and welcome aboard. If you need any help, or just want to shoot the breeze feel free to message me. Always glad to help new members get used to the place. Hope you post often, but please follow the rules of the forum and sub-forums. *hands you a blanket* Oh, and enjoy your new blanket. Just be careful though, there are people out there who steal blankets.
Well, I'll let you get back to looking around. I still have a few others to greet today, laterz.
*grabs you and eats you whole, then wipes mouth* Mmmm, tasty.

~*Red*~
05-28-2011, 10:26 PM
Hi there :)

Avi-chan
05-29-2011, 02:17 AM
Welcome to AF!
Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay with us :3

Xanfiore
05-29-2011, 06:49 AM
Welcome to AF
Have fun x)

Elphaba
05-29-2011, 03:30 PM
Hello there :3
Welcome

SuXrys
05-30-2011, 09:20 AM
Aaaaawww you should have made an opening like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDOZ_hyu7Lo&feature=related

But that's okey, I forgive you. :)
Hope that you will enjoy your stay here on the forum.
Feel free to send a message to me anytime.

See you around! ~

Hikarin
05-30-2011, 12:15 PM
^ Normally, I wouldn't mind seeing something like that happen to Jiraiya, but if it's Guy doing it.... *shivers*

Anyway, welcome to AnimeForum! xD I ish Hikarin, feel free to ask me any questions and I'll answer them. I'll also translate any song you want that isn't already on animelyrics. ^^
Also.... you gets welcome reps for having an avatar before posting AND it being of Remu! x3
See you 'round!

Remu shays hai! xD

http://images.wikia.com/touhou/images/2/25/Th075reimu01.png

Tsuki.
05-30-2011, 12:40 PM
Hi. o_o
Welcome to AF, enjoy your stay, pm me (or you could vm me I guess since AF has that new snazzy profile thing) if you'd like a friend, follow the rules, and uhhhh . . . try to stay away from the people eating wolves.

SuXrys
05-30-2011, 01:04 PM
^ Normally, I wouldn't mind seeing something like that happen to Jiraiya, but if it's Guy doing it.... *shivers*

What do you mean?
What is wrong with Guy?
AND WHY DON'T YOU USUALLY MIND SEEING THAT HAPPEND TO JIRAIYA?! O_O Have you seen how much he cares about the females around him??? Yeah, that's right... crawl back to your corner of shame because he is a kind and old sweetheart. He is sweeter than candy and better then a polkagris http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polkagris

Hi. o_o
Welcome to AF, enjoy your stay, pm me (or you could vm me I guess since AF has that new snazzy profile thing) if you'd like a friend, follow the rules, and uhhhh . . . try to stay away from the people eating wolves.

.... wolfes??? o_o'

Tsuki.
05-30-2011, 01:08 PM
.... wolfes??? o_o'
What? No. Wolves? Psh.
There ain't any wolves around here. >.> . . . <.<

Hikarin
05-30-2011, 01:09 PM
Lololol! I'm sure! xD
Yes, he'd be very gentle coming at them from behind! ^^
Okay then, I will.... with Kakashi and my dango! *chomps*