PDA

View Full Version : They call me chibi!

theycallmechibi
05-16-2011, 01:37 PM
Hello! I'm new here and I don't now why I've never signed up before. Haha! I've never been to forums that much but I want to meet people with similar interests so I thought I'd join. This was the first anime forum which came up on google so... here I am!

I need friends so please talk to me. lol.

Ah... and I'll probably make myself an avatar and a signature in the morning. For now, I'll use Sougo and his awesome canon.

So, there you go! Please talk to me. I'm hoping to find new friends here. :grinjump:

Avi-chan
05-16-2011, 01:44 PM
Welcome to AF!
Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay with us :3

theycallmechibi
05-16-2011, 01:54 PM
HIII~ *ecstatic that someone actually replied*

LOL. But yes, I'm having fun already actually. I'm going through the different forums and threads right now and so far, people here seem fun!

Elukien
05-16-2011, 02:09 PM
Welcome to AF chibi
Enjoy your stay here and have fun.

theycallmechibi
05-16-2011, 02:43 PM
I will thanks! May I know the name of that anime character you're using as your avatar? And what anime is he from? Looks familiar.. and I'm curious. I love silvery haired anime characters~

Elukien
05-16-2011, 03:01 PM
I will thanks! May I know the name of that anime character you're using as your avatar? And what anime is he from? Looks familiar.. and I'm curious. I love silvery haired anime characters~

To be honest I'm not sure if he is from any anime series.
That makes two of us.

Bubblegum Pop
05-16-2011, 04:05 PM
Welcome to AF! :D Enjoy your stay, and feel free to add me as a friend if ya life! :3

~*Red*~
05-16-2011, 04:27 PM
Hi there and welcome :]

Meteorkeeper
05-16-2011, 04:38 PM
Welcome to AF Chibi
I am shore you will meet many new and wonderful friends here at AF. (I know I did)
If you ever want to talk just give me a holler. ;)

Elphaba
05-16-2011, 08:50 PM
Welcome to AF :3
Feel free to ad me as a friend too
Have fun :3

theycallmechibi
05-17-2011, 06:20 AM
To be honest I'm not sure if he is from any anime series.
That makes two of us.

Come to think of it, he looks like he's from a game too. Well anyway~ I was just curious. Maybe I'll ask around. Someone might know the guy. I'd like to create a chibi version of him~

Welcome to AF! :D Enjoy your stay, and feel free to add me as a friend if ya life! :3
Thank you! I will add you after this!

Hi there and welcome :]
Thank you! Yay, people here are friendly! Heehee...

Welcome to AF Chibi
I am shore you will meet many new and wonderful friends here at AF. (I know I did)
If you ever want to talk just give me a holler. ;)
Sure sure! Thanks! I know I will find lots of wonderful friends too~

Welcome to AF :3
Feel free to ad me as a friend too
Have fun :3
I will I will! Thank you! I'll add you after this. :3

The Rebel
05-17-2011, 04:38 PM
*runs into the room and looks around, spots you and rushes over, grabbing your hand and shakes it vigorously* Hello, hello. Welcome to animeforum. If you need any help or anything feel free to message me. *quickly hands you a blanket* Protect this with your LIFE. There are people out there who will steal your newbie blanket. Oh, post often, but please also follow the rules of the forum, and it's sub-forums. *leans in close and whispers* Also watch out for cannibals,,,, they seem to enjoy eating new members. Well, I better get going, still so many new members to eat,,, I mean greet, lol. *shakes your hand again, then bites it off* Oh, and thanks for the snack.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
05-17-2011, 06:35 PM
Yaay~ Sounds like a member that will stay for a while =3
Welcome welcome~!!!
I hope you do find lots of friends you'll love here and enjoy yourself ^^

Daken.
05-17-2011, 08:02 PM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just drop me a line.

Have fun posting. :]

The Wing Man
05-18-2011, 01:40 PM
Welcome to the forum^.

Light Buster
05-18-2011, 01:44 PM
Hello Ms. Chibi, welcome to AF.

Read the rules and have fun. Send me a friend request if you want.

theycallmechibi
05-18-2011, 11:41 PM
*runs into the room and looks around, spots you and rushes over, grabbing your hand and shakes it vigorously* Hello, hello. Welcome to animeforum. If you need any help or anything feel free to message me. *quickly hands you a blanket* Protect this with your LIFE. There are people out there who will steal your newbie blanket. Oh, post often, but please also follow the rules of the forum, and it's sub-forums. *leans in close and whispers* Also watch out for cannibals,,,, they seem to enjoy eating new members. Well, I better get going, still so many new members to eat,,, I mean greet, lol. *shakes your hand again, then bites it off* Oh, and thanks for the snack.

*shocked* M-my h-hand. *wails* I won't let you take my newbie blanket! *sob* Hand or no hand!!! *sobs more* MOMMY!!!! Guh. Newbies here need bodyguards. lol.

Yaay~ Sounds like a member that will stay for a while =3
Welcome welcome~!!!
I hope you do find lots of friends you'll love here and enjoy yourself ^^

Well, this is the only anime forum I've joined so far so I probably will stay for a while. Nyahaha! You're not going to eat me too are you? I was told cannibals go for newbies... *looks around*

Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just drop me a line.

Have fun posting. :]

I will! Thank you! You people are friendly! I wonder why I only joined now? *gets bricked*

Welcome to the forum^.

Thank you! I'm having fun already. :D

Hello Ms. Chibi, welcome to AF.

Read the rules and have fun. Send me a friend request if you want.

I do make sure I read the rules before posting (I just hope I don't forget them) because I know how hard it is to keep a forum (I owned an RPG one a long time ago), and yes, I'll send you a friend request after this. :)

Xanfiore
05-19-2011, 05:42 AM
New active member joined AF?
well,it looks like you're hving fun already xD

anyway,Welcome to AF
Need any help, dun be shy to ask
See you around

theycallmechibi
05-19-2011, 05:46 AM
Well, since everybody seems to be friendly, I probably won't be shy to ask anything. See you around too! :D

The Rebel
05-19-2011, 12:58 PM
*shocked* M-my h-hand. *wails* I won't let you take my newbie blanket! *sob* Hand or no hand!!! *sobs more* MOMMY!!!! Guh. Newbies here need bodyguards. lol.

Look at it this way, now that you have been "partially eaten", you're now safe from further consumption, lol. Hmm, bodyguards eh? Maybe we should start a newbie bodyguarding division? Well, once again welcome aboard and hope you enjoy your stay. If you need anything or just want to chat, message me. I'm always glad to make new friends and help when I can.

theycallmechibi
05-19-2011, 08:55 PM
Oh? *steps away* So no one would attack me because I'm partially eaten already? *steps away more* But still, my newbie blanket might be stolen. lol. Thanks, I will drop a message if I need help. :)

The Rebel
05-20-2011, 02:41 PM
Oh? *steps away* So no one would attack me because I'm partially eaten already? *steps away more* But still, my newbie blanket might be stolen. lol. Thanks, I will drop a message if I need help. :)

LOL. You know I'm just joking with you. I doubt there's still any blanket thieves around. It's been years since I last heard of one, anyways. The blanket and cannibal thing is just some nostalgia from back when I joined AF.

.:neuko:.
05-20-2011, 03:24 PM
Hey there! ^ ^ And welcome to AF!

Please feel free to send me a friend request if you like!

And if Pokemon artworks, fan art, and computer-manipulated graphics are to your liking, then please don't hesitate to contact me, whether you need help or want to chat! :)

theycallmechibi
05-23-2011, 11:32 PM
Hey there! ^ ^ And welcome to AF!

Please feel free to send me a friend request if you like!

And if Pokemon artworks, fan art, and computer-manipulated graphics are to your liking, then please don't hesitate to contact me, whether you need help or want to chat! :)

I added you! Because I love Raichu and Growlithe, though it's been years since I watched Pokemon. Haha! But I'm interested in fanarts and computer generated graphics too!