PDA

View Full Version : Goturuge

goturuge
05-12-2011, 04:23 AM
I've been out of the forum thing for quite a while now. I used to be a moderator at Anime-Scores forum, if any person here knows/remembers it. I just searched "anime forums" on Google and found this bugger and thought I might give it a go.

A bit about myself, I suppose. I'm 25-years old. I'm in school for some reason, though I'm not sure why yet. I work at a bar in my local downtown area. I'm just some young adult living some random life.

I've got a lot of interests and cannot really pin myself to any sort of characteristics based on any of them. But a short list ought to do: running, biking, rock climbing, guitar, piano, ukulele, other instruments, music, chess, debate, research, writing, drawing, language, and the list goes on.

Hrm, well I guess that'll do for now. I look forward to, ehm, whatever.

'Rouge

Nesh
05-12-2011, 08:14 AM
Welcome to AF!
Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay with us :3

The Wing Man
05-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Welcome to animeforum.

Elukien
05-12-2011, 09:58 AM
Welcome to AF Goturuge
Enjoy your stay here and have fun.

Elphaba
05-12-2011, 10:29 AM
Hello there :3
welcome to AF

OtakuInu!!!
05-12-2011, 11:07 AM
Welcome to AF!

Lol. You might become a polymath with that many interests. xD But it's really good that you engage in a lot of productive things. (:

Have fun!

~*Red*~
05-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Hello and welcome :)

The Rebel
05-13-2011, 02:38 PM
Welcome to AF, always glad to eat a new member,,, I mean GREET, hahaha. If you ever need any help, feel free to message. Otherwise, I'm sure we'll cross paths again in the forums. Please follow the rules and post often. Well, I better get back to my snacking,,, mean greeting, lol. *shakes your hand and then bites it off* Thanks for the snack, lol. See ya around. *walks away snacking on your severed hand*

╬Karami Mew~Meow
05-15-2011, 03:30 PM
Awesome, I'm sure you'll like it here ^^
soo Welcome welcome to AF :3 ~