PDA

View Full Version : Me..:3

konataforever
05-04-2011, 04:14 PM
What-a-bizz!?!?! x3
Okay, so if you were hoping for me to say Salutations or something classy..STOP READING NOW. XD
Anyways...My name is Jenni...Haha (weird name right) and well I am 100% Canadian, so...eh? I joined this site because...I think forums are pretty epic. And people share there opinions video's yada, yada, yada. Haha. I really don't like school. I actully really hate math. But you know. I try. MOVING ON... I really love video games and manga ^-^ Fave video games: Final Fantasy, Zelda. MANGA: Lucky Star!!! :DDDDD Heh. I am friendly. I don't care if your lez, bii, gaahy, fat, skinny. If you treat me equally fair, I'll treat you the same way. (: Well IDK what more you want to know about me. But if you want to talk to me and get to know me more and want a possible friendship. Add me? Message me? Maybe?
Well..uma until then this has been Konataforever!
~Jenni ;)
P.S I hate rasisim, people who judge people by "first impressions" and pedophiles xDDD

::SomeOtherCookiez::
05-04-2011, 04:16 PM
Hey there! Welcome to the forum.

Hope you enjoy your stay. :3

╬Karami Mew~Meow
05-04-2011, 04:31 PM
Hey konata ^^ Welcome to AF~!!!
I hope you will enjoy your stay here :3
Feel free to drop me a message anytime ^^

YuriEcchiGirl
05-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Hello there & a very warm welcome to AF.com, it's nice to meet you ^^

I hope you have a really great time here & lots of fun ^^

Elukien
05-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Welcome to AF konataforever
Enjoy your stay here and have fun.

~*Red*~
05-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Howdy and welcome!

Chigumi
05-05-2011, 04:50 AM
Nice intro! Haha, I didn't knew you were Canadian, cool.
Soooooooooooo... welcome on here! -huggles-

Samarai.x
05-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Whut?! You don't like pedos? That's so weird...*crosses arms* LawL

way to state obviousness, well...there are some people who make me wonder 8O LawL

w00t welcome to AF :] you seem pretty cool.

battousai_ryuu
05-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Nice to meet you Jenni! Welcome to AF. I'll see you around the forums ^_^

Meteorkeeper
05-05-2011, 01:56 PM
Welcome to AF Konata
Hope you enjoy your time here with us.
I am looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

The Rebel
05-05-2011, 02:47 PM
Hello, and welcome aboard AF. *hands you a blanket and shakes your hand* If you need anything or just want to chat, feel free to message. Please follow the rules and post often. Oh, and guard that blanket, there are blanket thieves running around here along with cannibals. Well, I'll let ya get back to getting used to the place, plus I still have plenty of new members to eat, I mean greet, tehe. Well, see you around the forum, laterz. *walks away chewing on a severed hand, and your realize your hand is now missing*

Avi-chan
05-05-2011, 02:48 PM
Welcome to AF!
Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay with us

konataforever
05-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Well Thank you! *Relizes hand is missing* Oh shizz... xD

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Thank you (:

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

OMG I AM COOL!?!?! :DD XDDDD
Lmao. Thanks, and yeah, pedobears scare me!
*Shivers*

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Heh thanks! :33

*MayMay*
05-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Hey there and welcome! ^^ Have fun while you're here and I hope you make lots of new friends!