PDA

View Full Version : April Wallpapers

Serated
04-03-2011, 12:26 AM
Hello again!

I feel the need to bring this to everyone's attention again, so as not to forget, and also to get a little edge. We keep this forum, and the privileges as long as we create 1 wallpaper for every 10 members we have every month. So if we dont do that, we lose this forum.

We currently have 23 members (soon to be 24) and we should make good quality wallpapers that will be approved to AnimeWallpapers. So this thread will be used as a way of creating them. If you are making a wallpaper, please post it here, and the rest of us will help you push it along.

I took care of the ones in March to give us a free pass, but I wont be around to cover it every time it comes up, so every one of you should start getting used to the idea of contributing not only the talents you have, but also bits of your creativity.

So, lets get this show on the road.

Sr Machinehead
04-03-2011, 07:12 PM
well i submitted one last week and am waiting to see if it's approved or not. i'll have another wallpaper done within the next two weeks.

Bulf
04-03-2011, 10:00 PM
I have one I'm about to get started on tomorrow or Thursday, but do the ones we made in wotm count?

LavaBug
04-04-2011, 03:38 AM
I'm working on one currently, it'll be done probably later this month

Kaitou+
04-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Don't worry, I am contributing as well.

Annie Hall
04-07-2011, 08:31 PM
I'm trying to work on this one, but as you can tell I need a lot of input/help.

Kaitou+
04-07-2011, 10:57 PM
So if you guys are willing to help out a brotha as well...
I have no idea how to continue it...

Serated
04-07-2011, 11:37 PM
Annie; lines should be refined a lot more. Where it is now, its just a manga scan on a background. What you can do, is trace out the lines using either the shape tool or the path tool. Its a bit time consuming, but I think it will look better that way.

Kaitou; it already looks a bit like a wallpaper. Although I'm not all too sure what you can to improve it.

Kaitou+
04-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Should I go ahead and publish it then? (After adding the Animewallpapers.com/my username watermarks)

Also, there is no Other in the Video game section in AW. So you might have to add a "L.A Noire" category for it for me to summit it. =3

Serated
04-09-2011, 09:38 AM
My problem wasnt that I think its done and you need no more help from me; its more that I think you will need more help because what you have is an extraction on a background.

http://www.anaitgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/primpre-LANOIR-03.jpg
http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=63982#top_display_media

Those two images. So if you did submit it, I know FlashD would just shoot them down pretty fast. Would recommend doing more, as to what the 'more' is, its really all up to you. Could vector it, could manipulate it better, could smudge it, etc. Find something you think would work and go with it.

Serated
04-16-2011, 01:54 PM
I want to bump this thread because we are halfway through April and dont have any wallpapers to show for it. And I wanted to remind you all that any wallpapers that you might have that could work should be posted here.

Rainbow Crash
04-19-2011, 05:58 PM
What I came up with.... :|

Bulf
04-19-2011, 06:35 PM
Mine is just about done, so I'll finish it on Thursday or Friday. I might enter it in wotm since it matches the theme.

Kaitou+
04-28-2011, 07:51 PM
Okay, so I didn't know what to do exactly but I came up with this...

Des
04-28-2011, 08:51 PM
^You should fix the the edge on the text, it`s so jagged.
Switch to smooth or soft edge on the text tool, ehm don`t remember what it`s called but it`s up top in PS when you`re on text tool. Well if you`re using PS :P
At least on the "Rockstar Games Present"

Serated
04-30-2011, 08:58 PM
I think we are set. Blue's wallpaper is now on AW, and I think Hyphen's is superb and he shouldnt have much of any trouble getting it on AW either. So I guess job well done?